First thing first, know the basics that are compulsory to promote eCommerce business.
Poor store design appears untrustworthy. Segment your products well, figure out balance amidst text and visuals. And avoid having a complex font style and let everything appear clear.
A large part of your customers will be mobile visitors. So design your site accordingly. Or work with website development companies in USA.
Here are a few practical ideas that can drive traffic to your sales. Alongside, you will also get some indications to help you enforce each approach.
Express Your Presence On Social Media
Gain followers, engage them in your products and ultimately turn them into your customers. Sounds great for driving more sales but seems complex, right? Well, it is not!
To have a huge Instagram following of people interested in your product, you simply have to master some strategies.
- Posting regular content, uploading convincing photos and using hashtags strategically.
- Running contests.
- Showcasing the process of product development.
Or make it even easier with social media marketing companies in USA.
In the world of digital marketing, Instagram has proved itself a great platform to promote eCommerce business. It serves as a pay to play option. With products posted on the story of Instagram, followers get a direct path to purchase.
Moving on to Facebook, besides common marketing services, the app allows you to link your Shopify store directly with Facebook. Hiring Shopify developers, integrate the two and avoid keeping a separate inventory.
Build Familiar Interaction With E-mail
Today, social media apps are dominating the digital world. However, emails are believed to be far more protective and efficient for you as well as for the customer.
The reason is that people receive the message to their personal inbox. They can contain things that social media posts cannot.
Mentioned below are the ways that business consultants in USA suggest to increase online sales through e-mail marketing.
- Promote newsletters and blogs about new discount offers and product tips.
- Inform customers about the product that went out of stock and when it is available again.
- Conduct an email recovery campaign to reduce the regularity of carts abandoned.
- Send an immediate welcome message to the customer who makes a purchase.
- Offer free gifts and promo codes.
- Make your highest-value customers feel special sending them appreciation and thank you messages.
- Ask visitors and customers about their experience.
Work With The Perfect Influencer Or Business Partner
Work with the right influencer and/or coordinate with a business that sells complementary products. This way you can present your stock to a huge number of potential buyers.
Deal with the best digital marketing companies in USA to hire the right influencer that can increase your brand’s awareness widely.
Try Content Marketing
Blogging regularly connects better with customers. Enquire SEO services in USA to get ranking top on search engines. Here are a few splendid tactics related to content marketing that carry forward the notion of increasing brand awareness.
- Create long contents that help with SEO.
- Begin a podcast starring your mastery.
- Guest post on other websites.
- Employ User-generated Content (UGC). It works as social proof to the customers who prospect your products.
- Practice Conversion Rate Optimisation to identify the area that is problematic.
- Upgrade your product regularly.
- Use the live chat to make your online viewers your regular customer.
- Try personalising the visitors’ experience.